Beacon helps corporate clients gain deeper visibility of markets to outpace and outsmart their competition.
From pricing models to go-to-market strategies to supply chain management, executives need to scrutinize the strategies of their competitors, scope the environment for emerging rivals, and stay several steps ahead of game-changing innovations and market disruptions.
The competitive intelligence practice of Beacon International Group leverages the broad expertise of our investigators, who include former federal agents and law enforcement officers, in addition to seasoned corporate investigators who have spent decades consulting Fortune 500 companies on sensitive and strategic matters.
Beacon’s competitive intelligence capabilities include:
- Critical insights on key competitors and emerging threats
- Due diligence on prospective clients, partners, and acquisition targets
- Screening of M&A opportunities and venture capital investments
- Environmental scanning and competitive landscape analysis
- Comprehensive research on companies, personnel, products, and services
- Market scoping for critical innovations and game-changing disruptions
- Actionable analysis based on credible data for executive decision support
- Identification and evaluation of industry best practices
- Executive screening and background checks
- Industry-leading primary and secondary research
- Intellectual property investigations for trademark clearance, theft, and protection
- Consultations with internal and external stakeholders
- Trade secret protection
For more information, please call
We assist clients nationwide.
Beacon Investigative Solutions
4200 Regent Street, Suite 200
Columbus, OH 43219